Need Effective Rat & Mice Removal In Atlanta, Roswell, Or A Neighboring Area? Call Smart Solutions!
Rats and mice are common problems here in the greater Atlanta area, and if they’re not promptly and effectively dealt with and removed from your commercial or residential property, they could do a lot of damage. Mice & rats do all of the following:
- defecate and urinate everywhere
- burrow in and rip up insulation in attics and walls
- damage HVAC systems, duct work, and wiring
- scratch and gnaw at walls, foam board, and other building materials
- get into food
- gnaw at electrical wires, which could cause an electrical fire
- and carry disease and parasites that you just don’t want in your home or office
Unfortunately, they also rapidly reproduce, which means a somewhat small problem can turn into a big problem fast.
What attracts them to our homes, businesses, and properties? You guessed it: food, water, and shelter. Rats and mice can make their way in through even the smallest gaps and cracks in foundations, through the roof, siding, garage doors, and walls, and they love eating just about everything you love eating.
What’s The Best Way To Get Rid Of Mice/Rats?
There are several DIY methods and exterminators in the Atlanta area you may have heard of or tried, but if you’re tired of dealing with an ongoing rat/mice problem and you want to prevent larger problems, skip those steps and call Smart Solutions.
We use an array of humane and effective methods and take a holistic approach to the situation. We’re not just focused on getting mice and rats out of your home or business (like an exterminator would be), we’re focused on keeping them out — and that goes beyond a trap here and there.
Plus, you never know what is being used to get rid of mice/rats, and the products and methods aren’t always humane or safe for you, your family, and your pets. With Smart Solutions, you don’t have to worry about any of that.
What To Expect When You Call Smart Solutions For Your Rat/Mice Problem
When dealing with a rat or mice problem here in the greater Atlanta area, we assess the site, ask questions to ensure we have a full understanding of your exact situation, and perform a three-point inspection:
- an inspection of the attic, crawl space, or basement
- a damage assessment of the infested area
- and an entry point evaluation to identify what type of rodent is getting in, where they’re getting in, and how many there are
Once we have a complete picture of what’s going on and how big the problem is, we’ll provide you with an estimate for the trapping and removal of the rodent(s), as well as any needed repairs and cleanup. If you’re ready to move forward, we’ll get right to work.
Not only will we remove all of the rats or mice, but we’ll also do all of the following:
- remove any droppings
- neutralize and clean the area
- make any necessary repairs to your home or business (replace insulation, repair ductwork and wiring, etc.)
- and begin sealing the house or business to ensure we’re not just putting a band-aid on the problem.
Some common entry points for rats and mice:
- The edges of the roofline — If the roofline is an entry point in your home or business, we can build out the roofline with galvanized steel flashing to prevent re-entry.
- Open vents — We install vent covers and properly screen foundation vents, so you don’t have to choose between rats/mice and fungus/mold issues.
- Cracks and holes in the foundation/siding/masonry — Our team has over 20 years of construction experience and can make small foundation repairs, seal/repair siding, and repair masonry to keep rats/mice out in the future.
Don’t Call An Exterminator — Get Rid Of Your Rat/Mice Problem For Good With The Specialists At Smart Solutions
If you want a long-lasting and effective solution to your mice or rat problem, call Smart Solutions. We’re the premier rat/mice removal and prevention company in the state of Georgia and we’ll permanently eliminate the problem in your home or office. In fact, when you have your home or business rodent-proofed by the nationally trained wildlife removal and pest control experts here at Smart Solutions, we guarantee it!
Call 678-264-2767 or request your free inspection online today. Our fully licensed, insured, and certified wildlife and pest control experts will offer a smart solution that works!