Carpenter Bee Removal In Atlanta, GA
Are you noticing small holes appearing in the side of your home, barn or nearby trees? While you may be wondering if you have a woodpecker problem, this might not make sense as you don’t hear any pecking sounds. However, it may be the case that you have a carpenter bee problem that you’re needing to deal with.
Here at Smart Solutions Wildlife Removal, we help residents and business owners in the greater Atlanta area with their Carpenter Bee issues. We provide the following services:
About Carpenter Bees
These bees are very unique in that males are aggressive, yet harmless because they have no stinger. Females, on the other hand, do have stingers and use them, although rarely, on humans.
Another unique attribute is that they bore into wood to create their nests. These holes usually go unnoticed by many homeowners, but when they do get noticed, that is when a large problem is usually present.
- Solitary 1+ inches females are larger than males
- Non-aggressive stingers but annoying and very
- damaging to wood
- Black and yellow
- Drill holes in wood-fascia, siding, decks etc…
- Have chambered elongated nesting tunnels
- 5-10 developing adults in each hole.
Getting Rid Of Carpenter Bees
In order to remove carpenter bees from your home, barn or business, it’s important to find all of the holes where they have drilled into. After the holes have been found, it’s important to get all of the bees out of the siding. After this has been completed, our team will plug all of the existing holes and then seal the siding to prevent the bees from drilling into the siding.
While each situation for removing carpenter bees from your home or business may be different, our team of carpenter bee removal professionals will implement the best solution for your specific property.
Professional Carpenter Bee Treatments
To get rid of the damaging carpenter bees at your home or business in the greater Atlanta area, contact the professionals at Smart Solutions Wildlife Removal today! We will apply a specialized treatment for your property to remove the bees and keep them out. Call today!
In the house we will:
- Spot treat with Tuarus (non deterrent) with backpack spot treatments at activity areas –facia boards, trim, window frames, decks, etc…
- Seal holes with cobra vent backer and color blending caulk/paint at the end of season/custom metal covers.
- Spot treat with Demand SC with flowzone backpack sprayer in activity areas on follow ups.
- Dust ATTICS and VOIDS to break overwintering cycle.
- No guarantee without bi-monthly or maintenance program because of neighboring adults and October hatching of newly emerging bees.