Wasp Removal In Atlanta, GA
Few things are worse than enjoying a beautiful summer day outdoors and suddenly noticing a wasp nest hanging in a tree or near the entrance of your home. If this is your current situation, it’s highly recommended that you contact a professional wasp nest removal company.
Here at Smart Solutions Wildlife Removal, our team of wasp and wasp nest removal specialists have spent many years and many hours of training when it comes to getting rid of these potentially dangerous threats.
Our team serves the greater Atlanta, GA area with the following services:
- Wasp removal
- Nest removal
- Damage repair
Many times, wasps are confused with bees as they look and act very similar to each other. Wasps have more of a cinched waist however and feature a distinct yellow and black striped body. Many wasps are ground dwellers, but they also create elaborate paper nests that usually hang from trees. These insects are most popular in the spring and summer months in Atlanta.
- Adults have tapered waists between abdomen and thorax
- Can sting multiple times with out losing stinger (short barbs)
- Almost hairless body
- Mostly brown or black/yellow in GA
- 3/4 – 1” + long
- Social wasps that build upside down umbrella shaped paper nests on soffits, insides of vents, roof lines, decks, ridge vent brick to wood gaps etc…
- Not aggressive unless nests are tampered with.
- We use ladders to access outside areas and inspect attics to make sure we don’t miss nests. This is where other companies fail
Get Rid Of Troublesome Wasps Today
If you’re needing to get rid of nuisance wasps from your backyard, commercial property or your attic area, it’s time to call the professionals at Smart Solutions Wildlife Removal. Our team will provide you with a high quality wasp and wasp nest removal service to bring safety and peace back to your property.
The best way to take care of wasps:
- 2 treatments 5 – 7 days apart.
- 1st treatment Taurus and Flowzone backpack and dust attic
- Follow ups can be done on demand
- Routine pest program to prevent future nests- They over winter in attics and voids -dusting and regular treatments prevent this.
- Exclusion will prevent future entry